Monday, January 11, 2010

1st trip to Harris Teeter


I tried Harris Teeter for the first time last Friday night. With all the rules to using coupons I decided before midnight would make the trip worth while. I signed up for two cards one for me and one for Rob. They were very helpful when they knew that I drove from Columbia to Charlotte to check out the deals for the Super Double. My total OOP was $20.34 of that $5.84 was for taxes, before coupons and sales the total was $234.00. Do note that I had to do several small transactions then wait until after midnight to do several more to keep to the rule of 20 coupons/3 per item/1 per B1G1 item. I would have to say that the night crew was the best. I was the only one shopping and the stockers were nice about getting me the items that I wanted off of the pallets. I walked away with all the items that would have normally been cleared off the shelf and using both cards helped. So, too all of you guys at Harris Teeter THANKS!!!! Now if anyone wonders if it is worth a trip I say YES. Look at all I was able to stock up on for the next 6 months and some things for the rest of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment