Thursday, February 4, 2010

Krogers @3am

I decided since the children were with their Nana for the night I would try my hand at Krogers during stocking hours since I had such good luck at Harris Teeter the other week. I was right...I was alble to take my time and the shelves were full.... my trip was done in several transactions and though I had to ring myself up and bag I did not mind with the big savings. Plus by the end of the transactions I have .10 off my 20 gallons of gas purchase. here is my list
6 Goldfish
20 Klennex tissues
3 Farm Rich Cheese sticks
2 Brommel butter
10 Kraft Cheese
5 Dove mens 2pack bar soap
10 Softsoaps
4 Halls
9 RoTels
10 French Mustards
10 Honey Freanch Mustards
2 Nathans Hotdogs
6 Mac& Cheese
2 Capri Suns
12 Hunts Tomatoes
5 Hormel Chili
2 Salsa

Total Out Of Pocket$58.87
Total Saved $197.03
Saved over 77%

No comments:

Post a Comment